dinsdag 16 september 2014

MyMemories September Blog Train

Choo Choo, the MyMemories June Blog Train has left the station and is now on it's way to you.
MyMemories September Blog Train 
School Daze 
and matching kit in store

My part


School Daze, matching kit available in my store 
and on sale the first week.



 
 







Also new in my store
Sunflowers and In your Garden










Go and like my facebook fan page, there is another freebie over there
and you can subscribe to my newsletter there too
1 freebie every month 
Come and join me in Happy's Room
2 challenges are waiting for you
Prizes to win

http://forums.mymemories.com/?forum=370217/?r=happyscraparts
If you don't have the MyMemories software yet don't hesitate, it's great to work with and you can use all the freebies in it. 
Get it by clicking on the MyMemories image on the right of my blog and get $10 off

Check out MyMemories Suite,
the #1 Rated Scrapbook Software
Use the DISCOUNT CODE
Code : STMMMS5864
  during your checkout and receive:
$10 off the software purchase
and a $10 gift certificate to the online store
 My store at My Memories 

 You can download my part of the blogtrain here

 We are all on different time zones, so if someone doesn't have their part up yet, please check back later.
List of All Participants

1.     MyMemories
2.     PattyB Scraps
3.     Becky's Creations
4.     Dees-Deelights
5.     ADBDesigns
8.     Syrena's Scrap Art



3 opmerkingen:

  1. These are great!! :) Thank you for sharing with us. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the colors!! Love the markers!! Great papers!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks for the school kit, like the marker and the wordartl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen